[AlbaNova] receptionen Albanova; Regarding burglaries at AlbaNova

reception at albanova.se reception at albanova.se
Mon Aug 13 13:08:31 CEST 2018

During the last week there have been a number of burglaries at AlbaNova. We have reduced the opening hours of the main doors in addition to having security guards patrolling the building all night. We would like still to remind everyone of some safety precautions.
Lock your office door when you are not there
Do not let unknown persons into corridors or the building
If you notice something suspicious contact the KTH security at 08-790 77 00
If you have further questions, contact Viktor at viktor at albanova.se<mailto:viktor at albanova.se>

Anna Butler
Deputy Receptionist AlbaNova

Tfn. 08-790 98 33
Mail. reception at albanova.se<mailto:reception at albanova.se>

Öppettider/Opening hours:
Mån - fre kl. 08.00-16.30
Lunchstängt mellan kl. 12.00-13.00
Closed for lunch kl. 12.00-13.00

Roslagstullsbacken 21, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
[an_logo]