[AlbaNova] receptionen Albanova; participants to the Lucia choir/deltagare sökes till Luciakören

reception at albanova.se reception at albanova.se
Thu Oct 11 13:13:56 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

As the tradition is here at Alba Nova we have each year a small Lucia choir. This year should offer nothing less, and thus it is time to start practicing! We suggest to meet for a first session where we will discuss the selection of songs, and looking over the interest for participating in the choir. To all you song birds here at Alba Nova, you are most welcome to come and brainstorm with us and sing. We meet on Wednesday the 17th of October at 13:00 in FB51.

Hope to see you all there,
All the best from the songbirds at Floor 3 - Biotechnology

For questions please send an email to lhjelm at kth.se<mailto:lhjelm at kth.se>

Anna Butler
Deputy Receptionist AlbaNova

Tfn. 08-790 98 33
Mail. reception at albanova.se<mailto:reception at albanova.se>

Öppettider/Opening hours:
Mån - fre kl. 08.00-16.30
Lunchstängt mellan kl. 12.00-13.00
Closed for lunch kl. 12.00-13.00

Roslagstullsbacken 21, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
[an_logo]