[AlbaNova] New director of AlbaNova

reception at albanova.se reception at albanova.se
Thu Dec 17 09:14:45 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

It is a great pleasure to announce that the new director of Albanova and Hus 3 universitetscentrum will be Prof. Mats Wallin: https://www.kth.se/profile/wallin. Mats will start his appointment on Januari 1 2021 for a period of four years.

We would like to thank Mats for accepting the nomination and the role of director of the centrum. We are confident that his leadership will make the centrum and the collaboration between SU and KTH grow even stronger.

Grattis Mats!

Sandra Di Rocco (KTH), Henrik Cederquist (SU)