[AlbaNova] A message from the Lucia choir at AlbaNova

service at albanova.se service at albanova.se
Thu Oct 7 10:44:57 CEST 2021

Hi all songbirds at AlbaNova!

This year we hope to bring the yearly Lucia tradition back to in-person at AlbaNova and we are now looking for some new members in the choir. If you’re interested in participating you are most welcome to our first rehearsal on Thursday the 14th of October at 11:00 in FD41. Should you not be available at this time but want to be part of the choir please send an email to lhjelm at kth.se<mailto:lhjelm at kth.se> with your details and which voice you sing for being part of further planning.

Hope to see past and new members next week!

All the best,
The AlbaNova Lucia Choir through Linnea Hjelm