[AlbaNova] Regarding digital office and lab locks at AlbaNova

AlbaNova Service service at albanova.se
Thu Sep 15 15:58:36 CEST 2022

Dear all,

As you probably know all office and lab door locks at AlbaNova will be
replaced with digital locks this year. In order to make the process as
convenient as possible below is an outline of the plan.

Key fobs will replace physical keys, and as a first step we will start
distributing these to all staff at AlbaNova who don’t already have one.
To make this simple for you I will be visiting all office corridors
several times starting early next week and continuing into the week
after. If you are away during this time, or simply miss all occasions
for some other reason you are welcome to the card office in room A1:1031
during the opening hours 10-12 and I’ll help you.

The fob will be assigned to you and start working immediately, and there
will then be a few weeks of work setting everything up for installation.

On October 24^th work will begin with the installation of the locks
themselves. Technicians will be mounting and activating locks on offices
and labs one corridor at a time. As all setup will be done in advance
your key fob will start working on the office immediately after
installation.

There might be issues of course, but we should be able to catch most of
them during the key fob distribution. If not I will be around during the
installation and we will be able to remedy the issue right away.

If your digital lock was to stop working for some reason, the AlbaNova
service group will still have keys to open the door. Should this happen
to you, you can reach us at 08-790 9833.

Best,
Hugo