[AlbaNova] Lucia Choir 2022

Sofia Qvarfort sofia.qvarfort at fysik.su.se
Mon Oct 17 14:56:21 CEST 2022

Hello all songbirds at AlbaNova!

Here is a reminder of our first rehearsal with the Lucia Choir, which will take place on Wednesday the 19th of October at 12:00-13:00 in room FD41.

At the first rehearsal, we will ask attendees to sign up for a mailing list. We will then send around a poll to determine the best time for future rehearsals. So if you cannot make the first session or Wednesdays are not a good time for you in general, please send me an email on sofia.qvarfort at fysik.su.se<mailto:sofia.qvarfort at fysik.su.se> so that we can include you in the mailing list and give you access to the poll.

Looking forwards to seeing many of you there on Wednesday!

Best wishes,
Sofia