[AlbaNova] Update regarding the coming lock change

AlbaNova Service service at albanova.se
Fri Nov 25 13:55:40 CET 2022

Dear all,

An update regarding the installation of the new digital lock system:

The start got slightly delayed due to unforseen issues, but after taking
while to correct these we are ready to start the installation.

On Monday technicians will start work on the 6th floor and proceed
downwards. We are expecting the work to take a few weeks.

Regarding the labs we will get in touch directly to schedule a change
where it doesn't disrupt your work.

Best,
Hugo