[AlbaNova] Outages and lock issues this morning

Hugo Svanborg hsvanb at kth.se
Thu Mar 16 11:02:20 CET 2023

Dear all,

As you probably noticed there was an outage in the door locks today.
This was caused by a power outage in the backup power central for the
entire central incoming network.

Thus, the entire network went offline, and the door locks along with those.

This is of course entirely unacceptable, and we have immediately started
work to prevent this from happening again.

Everything should now be back online, and everything should work as
normal. If it doesn't, please get in touch with me.

Best,
Hugo