[AlbaNova] AlbaNova Lucia Choir 2023

Sofia Qvarfort sofia.qvarfort at fysik.su.se
Mon Sep 18 13:22:04 CEST 2023

Hi all songbirds at AlbaNova!

We are hoping to continue the Lucia tradition at AlbaNova and are looking for new members for the choir. If you are interested in participating, you are most welcome to our first rehearsal, which takes place this Wednesday the 20th of September at 12:00-13:00 in FD41.

Should you not be available at this time but want to be part of the choir, please send an email to sofia.qvarfort at fysik.su.se with your details and which voice you sing, this will help with future planning.

This year, we are also looking for a co-conductor. If you have experience of leading a choir, or if you have prior singing experience and have always wanted to try leading a choir, please let me know!

Hope to see past and new members next week!

All the best,
The AlbaNova Lucia Choir through Sofia Qvarfort