[Drand] Invitation for a "lasergame" party (from the PhD students of the astronomy department)

Florent Duval fduva at astro.su.se
Mon Sep 24 17:27:25 CEST 2012

    Hi PhD students,

    I am Florent Duval, PhD student at the astronomy department. I and
all other PhD students of the astronomy department would like to invite
you for a big "Lasergame party" that we plan to organize in october or
november ;-) !!! I am just writing you this email to know if you would
like to join us.

    For some of you who do not know what is a lasergame party, just a
short recall : a Lasergame party is like a "paintball" party but without
any "ball" ... we are just divided in 2 teams and we just play with a
"laser gun" in a special room. It is very very funny, we laugh a lot,
and do not worry, it is not dangerous at all !! If you want more
informations, I give you here the internet adress of the best place to
play lasergame in Stockholm (where we will play) :
http://www.cybertown.se/ct3/cgi/index.cgi

    For this party, we plan to book 3 parties of 20 minutes for 30
people !! (we would be able to do : "astronomy department" against
"physics department" ;-) ).

    If you want to join us, you have just to answer the doole before the
7th of october : http://doodle.com/d74bd9kqhgurg7xk (but do not wait, it
is only for 30 people and the Lasergame parties seem to be very popular
at the astronomy department !) . You can also invite some friends if you
want ! No problem.

    After that, we will be able to dine somewhere in Stockholm if you
want ... .

   Cheers :-) !
Florent