[Drand] Spring meeting for all PhD students

Emely Lindblom emely.lindblom at fysik.su.se
Thu Apr 16 14:07:25 CEST 2015

Dear PhD student at Fysikum!

We would like to invite you to the next bi-annual meeting of all PhD students, shortly called the Spring meeting. The meeting will take place on Monday, May 11th from 15.00 to 18.00 in FB52. Here is the agenda in its current form:

http://doktorand.fysik.su.se/index.php/Agenda_of_the_Board_Meeting_2015-05-11

Apart from sharing and discussing important information about the department and the Faculty, in this meeting we also elect PhD student representatives for all departmental activities, such as the Fysikum board, etc. In addition, it is the meeting where we elect the PhD council board for 2015/16. Here are the current nominees for the relevant positions:

http://doktorand.fysik.su.se/index.php/Proposal_for_the_Spring_Meeting_2015-05-11/Elections

Several positions currently lack nominees and we would like to encourage you to consider the opportunity to represent the PhD students at Fysikum. Please visit:

http://doktorand.fysik.su.se/index.php/PhD_Representatives_at_Fysikum

for more information about what you can do as a representative. In case of further questions you are of course welcome to contact the current representativs and board members.

Furthermore, please note that all groups at Fysikum should be represented in the PhD council board by at least one member, and that there is currently no nominee from the KOMKO group. Thus, if you are a PhD student belonging to the KOMKO group, please consider becoming a board member!

If you would like to work on behalf of your fellow PhD students and be nominated for any of the positions, send an email to emely.lindblom at ki.se<mailto:emely.lindblom at ki.se> or kess.marks at fysik.su.se<mailto:kess.marks at fysik.su.se>. We look forward to meeting you in May!

On behalf of the 2014-2015 PhD council,
Emely Lindblom (chairman) & Kess Marks (vice-chairman)