[Drand] Fwd: SUmmer school for high school students

Michael Odelius odelius at fysik.su.se
Tue Jan 23 11:03:47 CET 2018

Hi!

Below, you can find information about
*the research school for high-school student organized by the Faculty of
Science at SU*
just before Midsummer every year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81tsx255k0&t=5s
The school relies on our contribution of research projects and our
participation as supervisors,
and it is an rewarding experience to work with groups of enthusiastic
and curious students
from different highschools all over Stockholm.

Since most of these student will apply to the university next year,
they are a target group for our recruitment efforts, and I strongly
encourage
you to get engaged or to engage Master students, who with your help
could act as supervisors.
Master students gets paid and PhD students can contact me to discuss
compensation.

If you want to learn more about the effort and experience, please contact me
or talk to those in your division who have participated on earlier occasion.

Best regards
Michael