[Drand] PRAO working experience for students

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Wed Jan 31 10:41:01 CET 2018

Hej!

The new semester has started and we have already started to get requests
from pupils wants to come to Fysikum for PRAO (working experience). Some
of you have also helped students coming from Norra Real (high school)
the last couple of years.

If you are interested to supervise pupils for one or several days in any
of the following dates below, please send an email to Camilla Alm (cc)
who is our new student academic advisor. If you work as an assistant you
get hours accounted for in the staffing plan.

Norra Real:  tisdag 13/3 –torsdag 15/3

week 21-22,  May 21 - June 1

Cheers,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Bitr. studierektor/Deputy director of Studies
email:fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
tel:08-5537 8133, Room B4:1055