[Drand] PRAO?

studievagledare.fysik studievagledare at fysik.su.se
Mon Feb 5 09:00:58 CET 2018

Hej!

I want to start by introducing myself to those who do not already know me. My name is Camilla and Im the new student counselor here at Fysikum. I hope we will be able to work well together in those areas where our interests and workplaces overlap.

So talking about overlaping interests, I would like to remind you that we have young people outside the university who are interested in physics. In my opinion, it is very important to take good care of these young brains. It's the future of physics!

So I ask you again if you have time to take 2-3 students 1 day.

Tips on what this day may contain:

- show students around the department

- Include them in the community (FIKA!)

- show them somthing awesome on your computer.

- include them on some exciting lecture.

- show them around Albanova.

- show them around the lab

and so on.

We have received a request from Norra Real who has students who want to come to us,  13 / 3-15 / 3.
Let me know if you want to help with this.

Need your help!

?

Mvh

Camilla