[Drand] Fwd: VB: Invitation: Pedagogical lunch seminar, May 24

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Mon May 21 10:36:37 CEST 2018

Hej,

Here comes a reminder about the lunch seminar arranged by Emma Wikberg I
mentioned at the PhD meeting I attended last Friday. Since feedback to
students is very important in many situations such as tutorials, labs
and when correcting hand-in problems and lab reports this is a good
opportunity for all of you who have teaching tasks to reflect over these
issues.

The deadline to sign up and also to get a free luch sandwish is today.

See you there!

Fredrik