[Drand] Equal opportunities PhD survey

Naemi Florin naemi.florin at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 19 11:32:20 CEST 2018

Dear PhD students,

At Fysikum, equal opportunities are pursued actively in order to guarantee a good work place climate for everyone. The work is supervised by the equal opportunities committee. In order for the work to be successful, an overview of the work place climate, as experienced by the employees, is needed.

For this reason we send out a survey to every PhD student at the department. It contains various questions regarding the experience of being a PhD student at Fysikum.

In order to get a good statistical material, it is important that as many as possible take part in the survey. Therefore, we ask you to take the time to answer these questions. The survey is anonymous, and will be open until the 2nd November.

https://survey.su.se/Survey/23153

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact naemi.florin at fysik.su.se<mailto:naemi.florin at fysik.su.se>.

Thank you for your contribution!

Best regards,

The equal opportunities committee at Fysikum