[Drand] Invitation to the annual PhD council fall meeting

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Fri Nov 9 17:19:56 CET 2018

Dear PhD students at Fysikum,

This is an invitation to the annual PhD council fall meeting, which will be held on Friday 23 November at 15:00. The PhD council is comprised of all PhD students at Fysikum and has meetings twice a year. At the fall meeting, you will receive general information of interest to you as a PhD student at Fysikum, as well as information about the different councils and committees. We will also nominate student representatives for committees and boards within the Faculty. At the meeting there will be fika and afterwards there will be a pub.

Next week I will email you additional details, but please mark this date in your calendars today. Have a nice weekend!

Kajsa-My Blomdahl, chairman of the PhD student council