[Drand] Reminder! Arguments used for student recruitement

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Wed Nov 28 14:48:16 CET 2018

Hej,

Last minute reminder about the competition to find argumets for students
to choose our physics education (especially master programs). Last day
is on *Friday 30 november*.  Use your research, course you teach or
general arguments on the form (To/för att + argument).

For example

To learn about quantum computing

To invest in your career

The plan is to let our exchange students choose the winner at farewell
fika in December. Remember that the lunch room that hands in at least
five arguments get a prize. The winning argument wins a cake!

Write down your arguments on the list in your lunch room or just reply
to me if you find it easier.

Thanks!

Fredrik

--