[Drand] General information from the committee of equal opertunities.

Jonas Larson Jonas.Larson at fysik.su.se
Tue Dec 4 19:43:39 CET 2018

Dear all,

This is a formal email we send once every semester in order to inform/remind you about the policies we have at Fysikum regarding harassment or any other type of discrimination. We are aware of the fact that not all of you know the procedure how to act if you yourself or if you know someone that has been exposed to some form of harassment/discrimination. If you know of any harassment it is important that you report (you are obliged to) to the committee of equal opportunities representative that such information has been received irrespective of whether or not the person subjected to sexual harassment wants to proceed. In case the harassed does not want to proceed and wants to remain anonymous the committee of equal opportunities representative should be informed of that.

All details and further information (like members and who to turn to) about the ā€¯department for equal opportunitiesā€¯ can be found on the page:

http://www.fysik.su.se/om/jamstalldhet/

http://www.fysik.su.se/english/about/gender_equality/

We recommend everyone to read this such that we all know what actions to follow in case some situation would occur.

Regards,

Jonas Larson