[Drand] Urgent: info on ISP status

Per-Erik Tegnér tegner at fysik.su.se
Fri Dec 28 16:11:30 CET 2018

Dear all,

at the last board meeting (Dec 20th) the status regarding the individual
study plans (ISP) for PhD students was presented. It was decided that
this information should be spread to the "kollegium" and to all PhD
students, together with the rules connected to this.

_Rules:_

For PhD students already in the system, the ISP has to be
revised/updated once every 12 months, i.e. there has to be an ISP
updated in 2018! If this is not done, the employment may be stopped.
Without a valid ISP there will be no salary raise connected to the 50%
or 80% achievements of the studies.

For new PhD students, we require a first ISP to be handed in within 2
months (new regulations) of the start date.

_Attached list:_

The list is updated since the board meeting according to my present
knowledge (still there may be mistakes, or revised ISPs that I do not
know of yet). The list contains all PhD students without a valid ISP,
i.e. either more than 12 months old, or no ISP at all.

_Action:_

Supervisors: For all these cases immediate action is needed. It is the
responsibility of the supervisor to see to that this is done!

PhD students: Please talk to your supervisor or come to me if the
process has not started.

Best regards

Per-Erik

Per-Erik Tegnér
Stockholms universitet
AlbaNova universitetscentrum
Fysikum
106 91 Stockholm

Besöksadress:      Roslagstullsbacken 21
Leveransadress:    Roslagsvägen 30B
                    114 19 Stockholm

Stockholm University
AlbaNova University Center