[Drand] Present PhD studies at AMD

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Wed Jan 30 13:28:28 CET 2019

Hej!

Fysikum together with the mathematics department arrange a job fair (
AMD ArbetsMarknasDag) on February 13 at Kräftriket (see attached
schedule). There is one session from 13:20-13:45 when Eddy Ardonne will
present our Master programs to students and at the same time we would
like to advertise our PhD programs. Therefore  I wonder if you are
interested to help us reach out to students and talk about what you do
for just 5 minutes. Preferably we need one doing theory and one
experiment. Please reply to me if you are interested. Remember that this
job fair might also be interesting for you to visit, so you might go
there anyway. A few seminars are in English.

Cheers,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg
Department of Physics, Stockholm University