[Drand] Teaching assistant 2019/20

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Mon Apr 15 17:47:49 CEST 2019

Hej,

Here comes a reminder that today is the last day to apply for teaching
next academic. I want everyone to fill it in that are interested, both
if you already are teaching or if you are on the waiting list.

If you have been teching this year and will not do it next year, please
reply to me and let me know.

Cheers,

Fredrik

--