[Drand] Join Fysikshow! :)

Jorge Laraña Aragón jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Fri May 10 17:26:24 CEST 2019

Hi everyone!

A new academic year is approaching and we in Fysikshow are looking for
new members to join us. Fysikshow is about showing kids experiments so
that they see how cool physics can be. Of course you get teaching hours
for this. You can check this link for more info:

https://www.fysik.su.se/samverkan/kommun-skola/fysikshow

Speaking Swedish and/or having a driving license is a plus.

If this sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to contact me so that
I can tell you more about it :)

Cheers!

--
Jorge Laraña Aragón