[Drand] Looking for people to join the Fysikshow team!

Jorge Laraña Aragón jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Wed Jun 17 13:36:08 CEST 2020

Hi everyone,

As every year, we in Fysikshow are looking for interested PhD students
who want to join our team. We do outreach activities as part of the PR
group in Fysikum. We are a team of PhD students that organize shows for
primary school and high school students where we show them amazing
physics experiments. We travel to schools to do shows, we host shows at
Albanova and we have even done a few roadtrips in the past where we have
performed shows in different cities (almost like a music band concert
tour ;) ). Of course, we are lucky enough that we do not have to do this
totally altruistically but we actually get teaching hours as
compensation for our work (with the respective extension of the PhD). If
this sounds cool to you and you are a passionate person who wants to
show kids that physics is actually fun please do not hesitate to contact
me as soon as possible. You have no idea how rewarding is to see the
curious face of a little kid when we perform an experiment :)

For more info check:

https://www.fysik.su.se/samverkan/kommun-skola/fysikshow

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers.