[Drand] Meeting for Teaching assistants

Fredrik Hellberg hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Sep 18 09:02:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks all of you for attending the meeting yesterday and Sara for her
presentation about equal oppotunities that are very important.

The link to the Box folder was correct in the presentation but it was
not working for me either. I have contacted helpdesk. I have attached
both presentations from yesterday.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Fredrik