[Drand] VB: Studentrepresentanter i områdets organ!

Åsa Larson aasal at fysik.su.se
Thu Nov 19 15:43:38 CET 2020

För kännedom.

Prof. Åsa Larson
Director of Studies
Department of Physics
Stockholm University

email: aasal at fysik.su.se
phone: +46-8-55378654

________________________________
Från: Studierektorer <studierektorer-bounces at lists.su.se> för Katariina Kiviniemi Birgersson <katariina.kiviniemi.birgersson at su.se>
Skickat: den 19 november 2020 15:37
Till: studierektorer at science.su.se; studierektorerfu at science.su.se
Ämne: [Studierektorer] Studentrepresentanter i områdets organ!

Studierektorer (grundnivå och avancerad nivå samt forskarnivå),

Då det är angeläget att vi erhåller/försöker säkerställa studentrepresentation i områdets beredande och beslutande organ ber jag er att  sprida denna inbjudan (nedan) från Naturvetenskapliga fakultetsrådet (NFR) till era studenter/doktorander.

Med vänlig hälsning
Katariina

Dear student and PhD student at the Faculty of Science.

We, NFR and SUS, would like to welcome you all to the Science Faculty student and PhD student council's (Naturvetenskapliga fakultetsrådet, NFR) annual meeting, on Monday the 30th of November at 16.30 on ZOOM! (Please be aware that you can only join the meeting with your SU zoom account.)

At this meeting we nominate representatives to all student representative positions at the faculty of science. Student representation is an integral part of university governance and it is vital that our voices are heard. You can find more information, such as the agenda and descriptions of the positions we elect for, and the zoom link at https://sus.su.se/rsmte-nfr

If you wish to represent the students and PhD students at the faculty of science, you can either nominate your self through your student council (we recommend this), you can nominate your self by sending an email to nfr at sus.su.se<mailto:nfr at sus.su.se>, or your can nominate your self at the meeting. However we would however appreciate if you let us know before the meeting about any nominations. This will make the meeting run smoother.

If you have any questions you can contact us on nfr at sus.su.se<mailto:nfr at sus.su.se>

Best regards

Med vänliga hälsningar / Sincerely

Martin, Victor, and Pil

NFR

The student and PhD student council at the faculty of Science

nfr at sus.su.se<mailto:v.ordforande at sus.su.se>

Stockholms universitets studentkår /

Stockholm University Student Union

Besöksadress / Visiting address: Studenthuset, Campus Frescati

Universitetsvägen 2a, 114 18 Stockholm

www.sus.su.se<https://susmail.sus.su.se/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

www.facebook.com/studentkar<https://susmail.sus.su.se/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>

www.instagram.com/sustudentkar<https://susmail.sus.su.se/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>