[Drand] VB: Invitation for seminar on the question or prolongation and information about new UKÄ evaluation.

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Fri Apr 9 12:59:11 CEST 2021

We have two invitations we would like you to share with doctoral students at your university. The first regards a seminar already on Tuesday, so we kindly ask you to forward the information as soon as possible.

SULF and SFS-DK seminar on prolongation Tuesday the 13th of April.
Tuesday the 13th of April SFS-DK and SULF organizes a seminar from 16-17on the topic of the prolongation due to the corona pandemic.

The seminar is streamed via Facebook and you can sign up for it here<https://fb.me/e/6hJ0f9ZBg>:

Doctoral student represent for UKÄ evaluation of three new doctoral programs.
Also UKÄ is evaluating applications for three new doctoral programs, one in engineering centering about resource efficiency, one in educational science, and one in the arts.

For each evaluation there is supposed to be a doctoral student representative, hte candidates most be from related fields, and be fluent in Swedish.

You can find more information about the work and how its compensated in the google form<https://forms.gle/yKcmvwxi5xqfmEY87> used for applying. The deadline for applications is the Sunday the 18th of April. In case of questions, please contact doktorand at sfs.se<mailto:doktorand at sfs.se>

Also, we apologize for the late information, and ask for your understanding. It has unfortunately not be possible for us to send out either invitations before know.

Best,
--
[http://sfs.se/diverse/sfs_logotyp_liten.png]   Pil Maria Saugmann
Ordförande for doktorandkomittén / Chairperson for the doctoral student committee

e: pilmaria.saugmann at sfs.se<mailto:pilmaria.saugmann at sfs.se>
Åsögatan 140, Stockholm
www.sfs.se<http://www.sfs.se/>