[Drand] Teaching assistant 2021/22

Fredrik Hellberg hellberg at fysik.su.se
Thu Apr 15 09:58:56 CEST 2021

Hej!

We have now entered the last part of the spring semester of a very
special year with a lot of distance teaching and other restrictions. I
want to thank all of you who have worked as teaching assistant during
the year. What I have heard and seen you have done a great job and I
hope you want to continue next year as well. Since some of you are
finishing I hope that we have have some new PhD students who are
interested.

All assignments for the next academic year are decided before the end of
June. Therefore I want all of you who are interested to work as teaching
assistant next academic year to fill in the application form below.

https://survey.su.se/Survey/41588 <https://survey.su.se/Survey/41588>

I usually try to give everyone at least one assignments, but
unfortunately it is not always possible. Anyhow I will meet everyone who
fills in the form for a short meeting in May or beginning of June to
discuss possibilities. *Please fill in the form before April 30*.

Best regards,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg