[Drand] Invitation: PhD council spring meeting

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Fri May 14 16:43:10 CEST 2021

Dear PhD students at Fysikum,

The annual PhD council spring meeting will be held on Friday 28 May at 15:00-17:00 via zoom. Link: https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/69051708756.

At the meeting, we will elect a new PhD council board and the PhD representatives for the various committees within Fysikum. If you are interested in a position, or in continuing a position you had last year, either in the PhD-council board or in one of the committees, you can either nominate yourself at the meeting or in advance by email to me: kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se. A list of the positions for elections and nominations can be found attached.

Learn more about the different committees at https://www.fysik.su.se/internt/organisation-och-styrning. Also, feel free to contact me with any questions.

If you cannot attend this meeting and want to nominate someone (including yourself) to a position, or if you want to continue your current position, please send me an email: kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se.

Besides the elections, the afternoon will also include some general information about the latest activities of the PhD council board.

Welcome!

Best regards,

Kajsa-My Blomdahl, chairman of the PhD student council