[Drand] Invitation: PhD council spring meeting

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Sat May 29 09:13:58 CEST 2021

Hi!

Here is Elins presentation.

Kajsa

________________________________
Från: Drand-at-fysik.su.se <drand-at-fysik.su.se-bounces at lists.su.se> för Kajsa Blomdahl <kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se>
Skickat: den 28 maj 2021 09:15:19
Till: drand at fysik.su.se
Ämne: Re: [Drand] Invitation: PhD council spring meeting

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder of our meeting today at 15:00. Zoom link:

https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/69051708756

I have made a small change in the agenda, so I'll post it again. Please read the previous meeting's protocol before the meeting (it is attached in my first mail).

Looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon!

Cheers
Kajsa