[Drand] Newly elected representative? Look here!

Kajsa Blomdahl kajsamy.blomdahl at fysik.su.se
Mon Jun 7 09:11:00 CEST 2021

Hi!

Were you elected as a representative at a Fysikum committee at the spring meeting May 28? If so, you will need to register your new position at SUS (Stockholms Universitets Studentkår). I received the following information from SUS:

We at SUS would need that all of you were elected as a representative in any of the groups at the department register yourself on our website. You do that here: https://www.sus.su.se/hantering-av-registrering-av-rd-protokoll-mm-och-kunskapsbank-fr-ditt-rd you click on “registrera student- och doktorandrepresentant på institutionsnivå” to get to the form. You need to register once per position you was elected to. BUT you do not need to register for positions within the PhD council board., for example treasurer or chairperson. When we at SUS office have received your registrations we will send confirmation e-mails to the department and to your council.

If you have any questions about the registrations you can email Carl Tjernell at studentombud.sus.su.se.

Best regards

Kajsa-My Blomdahl