[Drand] Fall Barbecue 2021

Raka Paul raka.paul at fysik.su.se
Tue Aug 17 13:24:57 CEST 2021

Hello everyone!

After having missed the fall barbecue hangout of last year, this year we now have the green signal to go ahead with it🥳
whether it finally materializes or not ... that has some uncertainty attached to it (owing to the still changing regulations) but let's stay positive and plan (for now🤞).
We are thinking of having it on Friday, the 3rd of September,2021, in the afternoon, tentative 1600 hrs, outside albanova building. By this time, hopefully, a lot of us will have gotten our complete vaccination doses.
Coming to the actual party -  every PhD student in Fysikum is welcome to join for food (free), drinks (you can buy at the party), games and hangout!
Feel free to bring guests (limited to 2, so as not to overcrowd) and let's have some fun and get to know each other! 👻
At some point close to the actual date, I will send out a google sheet link for you to fill in if you plan to come and bring any guest, just so we have a better idea of how many people to expect and plan for.

Will keep you updated with further details and/or modifications (if any).
If anybody has any questions or comments feel free to contact me or Nadia Flodgren.

Hope to see you all there 🙋‍♀️

Regards,