[Drand] Reminder: Annual meeting with TA's

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Fri Sep 24 14:07:14 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thanks all of you that showed up to the meeting yeaterday. Very nice to
see so many new TA's!

You can find my and Sara's presentations here:

https://stockholmuniversity.box.com/s/1nlbmckgjjeeskvvmfeoq0si45761o6m

For you who were not there please be aware of the new updated guidelined
for TA's and the compulsory risk assessments for all student labs.

When we had the goup discussions at the end me and Sara discussed that
we wanted new examples to use in the discussions with you about acting
ethically and dilemmas you may experience. If you have experience from a
situation that caused a dilemma for you, please fill in this form (it is
anonymous).  It can be anything from being asked out to drinking beer
with some students to students trying to convince you to change the
marking. It would be great to use some real examples.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnMJE9KZ6TsW4Pp5PFcvXexH1OwgYDJQEMSi89YloVdXXCKw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks a lot for all good work you are doing for the department and good
luck with the courses!

Have a nice weekend,

Fredrik

--