[Drand] URGENT: Short notice! TOMORROW:Theatre Skills training for PhD students workshop

Jorge Laraña Aragon jorge.laranaaragon at fysik.su.se
Mon Nov 8 20:26:05 CET 2021

Dear all,

Sorry for the short notice. Tomorrow Tuesday afternoon 9th November we will have a special last minute workshop: ‘The Art of Presenting Science’:

''It is a workshop for everybody who wants to get their science presenting skills to a higher level. Our guest is Gijs Meeusen, a Dutch composer with a PhD in Physics. He addreses the problem of losing audience attention with theatre skills. The method he developed was effective enough to result in invitations from all over Europe. Today Monday he was a guest at KTH and tomorrow we will have the opportunity to have a short workshop with him where he will show us to look at presenting skills from a whole new angle.''

If you want to join, please send me an email. Please note that there are only 20 spots due to the size of the room. We use the ‘first come first served’ principle.

The workshop will take place in room Mega (3:6228) in the Nordita building (Campus Albano, house 3, 6th floor) from 13.30 to 15.30.

PS: All PhD students from SU, KTH and NORDITA welcome!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Cheers.

Jorge Laraña Aragon on behalf of Fysikum’s PhD council.