[Drand] FIKA & PIZZA DOODLE for PhD council autumn meeting

Ana Sagués Carracedo ana.sagues-carracedo at fysik.su.se
Thu Nov 18 12:27:49 CET 2021

Hello everyone!

Fika and pizzas will be provided at our annual PhD council autumn meeting held on Wednesday 24 November at 15.00-17.00 in room FB53 at Albanova.

We want to know how many people are planning to attend to get the right amount of food. We also want to know about diet and preferences such that everyone can enjoy the order.

There is not a strict commitment of attendance when signing this doodle, but it is really useful for our organization. We will make the order the day before the meeting, so please try to answer by Monday or Tuesday morning at the latest.

Please don’t forget to fill up the doodle:
https://doodle.com/poll/96ssgg2gqn8x4nkk?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Hope to see most of you finally in person next week!

Ana