[Drand] Invitation to information on the new digital ISP

Sten Hellman sten at fysik.su.se
Fri Nov 19 13:39:21 CET 2021

Hi.

As you might have heard already, we will from December 1 switch to the new digital system to store the individual study-plans. With this system the ISP will be completed through a web-interface which to a large extent is very similar to the paper-form we have been using so far.
There are some differences though, and the work-flow will be slightly different.

You are therefore invited to an information session on Zoom on November 29 at 10:00, which will describe how to fill in the new form for the IISP. We will also make written instructions available before the launch date. In addition, a previous information meeting with supervisors is available on our internal web-pages, so if you are not able  to participate on November 29 you will still have several possibilities to get updated.

Welcome to the meeting!
Sten and Per-Erik

Sten Hellman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Information about dISP
Time: Nov 29, 2021 10:00 AM Stockholm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/61185686908

Meeting ID: 611 8568 6908
One tap mobile
+46850500828,,61185686908# Sweden
+46850500829,,61185686908# Sweden

Dial by your location
        +46 8 5050 0828 Sweden
        +46 8 5050 0829 Sweden
        +46 8 5052 0017 Sweden
        +46 850 539 728 Sweden
        +46 8 4468 2488 Sweden
        +46 8 5016 3827 Sweden
Meeting ID: 611 8568 6908
Find your local number: https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/u/cd7sj5fddl

Join by SIP
61185686908 at 109.105.112.236
61185686908 at 109.105.112.235

Join by H.323
109.105.112.236
109.105.112.235
Meeting ID: 611 8568 6908

Join by Skype for Business
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/skype/61185686908

Sten Hellman
Fysikum / Dept. of Physics
Stockholms universitet / University of Stockholm
106 91 Stockholm  /  SE 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Tel. 08 5537 8667 / +46 8 5537 8667
Fax. 08 5537 8601 / +46 8 5537 8601

Personuppgiftsbehandling vid Stockholms universitet: https://www.su.se/om-webbplats-cookies/personuppgifter
How personal data is handled at Stockholm University: https://www.su.se/english/about-this-website/privacy-policy