[Drand] Teaching assistant 2022/23

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Wed Apr 13 15:16:30 CEST 2022

Hej!

Thanks to all of you who have helped Fysikum with our courses during
this academic year than soon is coming to an end. We need to start
planning for the next academic year and if you are interested in working
as teaching assistants 2022/23 please fill in this form

https://survey.su.se/Survey/46040

If you have had assignments this year and will not continue next year,
please reply to this email and let me know.

I usually try to give everyone at least one assignment, but
unfortunately it is not always possible. I will anyhow meet all of you
who fills in the form in May or beginning of June to discuss
possibilities. *Please fill in the form before April 30*.

Best reegrds,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg