[Drand] Student Town-hall on Thursday 02/06

Konstantina Dachlythra nadia.dachlythra at fysik.su.se
Sun May 29 19:06:04 CEST 2022

Dear Fysikum students,

on Thursday the 02/06 we will be hosting a "Town-hall" meeting from 11.30-13.00 at the Albanova Mega room (3:6228). The purpose of the "Town-hall" is for the students to have an anonymous survey about the working environment and then discuss, informally, the survey results and express related opinion/concerns/suggestions. Additionally, we will be having some sandwiches and sodas including vegetarian/vegan options. We hope to see you all there!!

Best,

Nadia & Raka,

On behalf of the Equal Opportunity Committee.