[Drand] Townhall survey and event reminder

Raka Paul raka.paul at fysik.su.se
Wed Jun 1 18:13:04 CEST 2022

Regards,

--------------------

Raka

Dear fellow PhDs,

The time for the townhall is almost here! quick recap: you are all invited to please join for the PhD work-life townhall discussion over "lunch" tomorrow at 11.30am in the Mega room (albano hus 3: 6228). This survey is conducted every three years and the feedback is important in assessing the working conditions and allied issues of the PhD life (no covid questions, we promise). The survey is active and you can take it now or tomorrow as we meet, its completely anonymous and your input helps the equal opportunities committee at fysikum.

attached is the link, hope to see you all there!

Regards,

Nadia and Raka

Please fill out the form before 6/4/2022by clicking on the link below.

https://survey.su.se/Survey/46586/en?uid=dW49cmthSzZ6dXMmcHc9UWVFM1Q3WnE%3d
PhD student work environment, KLV survey 2022<https://survey.su.se/Survey/46586/en?uid=dW49cmthSzZ6dXMmcHc9UWVFM1Q3WnE%3d>
survey.su.se
PhD student work environment, KLV survey 2022

|SRRef:46586#2#58264#0|