[Drand] Meetings with Teaching assistant 2022/23

Fredrik Hellberg fredrik.hellberg at fysik.su.se
Mon Jun 13 11:24:00 CEST 2022

Hi,

I have now added new time slots for you who applied for teaching, but
not had a meeting with me yet.

Sign up in Newdl using the link below and

- make sure you sign in with your account so you can change a time slot
if necessary

- check "view summary" to see what time slots are free (not taken by
someone else).

- Sign up for one time slot that is not taken.

Cheers,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Hellberg