[Drand] Scientific Fika – Friday October 28th 16:00 Room Mega – D'Arcy: ‘Double Hubble Trouble’

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Oct 28 12:16:38 CEST 2022

Dear Juniors, this is a reminder of the Scientific Fika today at 16:00 in the Nordita Mega room. D'Arcy Kenworthy will talk about "Double Hubble Trouble" and we will have delicious Swedish pastries.

Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12 (6th floor)

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki