[Drand] Scientific Fika - Feedback survey and call for talks in 2023

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Tue Dec 13 12:19:45 CET 2022

Dear Juniors,

Scientific Fika is finished for this year. We will be back in 2023 with more interesting talks and discussions!

This week is your last chance to fill out our feedback survey! The deadline is Friday the 16th. Your comments are vital for improving the Scientific Fika in the future, as well as for justifying our funding.
https://forms.gle/MUhZyapJr5uZnfzs5

Would you like to give a talk about your research or anything else that has fascinated you recently? Please contact us (here on Slack or email nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se) and let us know your preferred dates. We’re still looking for a talk for January the 13th, February the 17th, and for March onwards. We especially encourage students to sign up for a talk. This is the perfect opportunity to practice your presentation skills in an informal and broad scientific environment!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki