[Drand] End of the year

Fredrik Hellberg studierektor at fysik.su.se
Tue Dec 20 14:36:52 CET 2022

Hej,

We are now close to the end of the semester and I'm glad everything has
worked very well with all courses during the semester. Great work
everyone! There are a few important things I want to remind you about
from the course administration.

If you have an exam in the first week of 2023 and already made the exam
problems, please send it to examination at fysik.su.se before the end of
this week. It will make it easier for Gorica and Gunilla during the
holidays.

For you who have exams at the end of this year it is very important they
are marked and attested in Ladok before January 10 2023.

 From all of us at GU-administration we wish you a

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Fredrik

--