[Drand] PhD Fika & Trivia Event - February 13

Deependra Jadoun deependra.singhjadoun at fysik.su.se
Mon Feb 13 09:16:01 CET 2023

Hi Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder about the upcoming PhD Fika & Trivia event
today in room FA32 at 17:10. Come and enjoy delicious cakes and engage in a
fun-filled evening of trivia games with the chance to win exciting prizes.

We can't wait to see you all there!

Best Regards,
Deependra, Kasturie, Michael, and Natalia

--
Best Regards
Deependra Singh Jadoun
email: deependra.singhjadoun at fysik.su.se