[Drand] PhD drinks & game night - v3.0

Gandharva Appagere gandharva.appagere at fysik.su.se
Fri Feb 9 19:21:01 CET 2024

Hej alla,

After a great success of the previous two PhD game-nights, the PhD council board is organising another game-night on 19th February, 2024 at 17:00.

We will gather next to the albanova restaurant in the third floor meeting point.

We’ve got plenty of beers and some snacks will be provided to ensure that our players stay energized.

So, spread the word within your divisions and bring your favourite games and enjoy a fun evening with fellow PhDs.

We hope to see you all,

Best regards,
Fysikum PhD council board