[Drand] ScientiFika 23/02 – Seán Brennan - 'Early Warning Signs: Precursor Activity Preceding Supernova'

Nikki Arendse nikki.arendse at fysik.su.se
Fri Feb 23 14:17:52 CET 2024

Dear Juniors, this is a reminder of the ScientiFika today at 16:00 at Nordita. Seán Brennan will talk about early supernova activity.

We're looking for someone to join the ScientiFika organisation committee! Reply to this message if you're interested or would like more information. Deadline: March 15.

Place: NORDITA Floor 6 - Fika area (in-person only).
Address: AlbaNova University Center, Hannes Alfvéns väg 12

We hope to see you there!
Nadia, Guilherme and Nikki