[Drand] PhD and Postdoc drinks & game night

Gandharva Appagere gandharva.appagere at fysik.su.se
Thu Mar 21 18:12:04 CET 2024

Hej alla,

A reminder that PhD and Postdoc game night sponsored by SUS is organised tomorrow at 16:45.

We will gather next to the albanova restaurant in the third floor meeting point.

We’ve got of beers and snacks to keep us going.
So, spread the word within your divisions and bring your favourite games and enjoy a fun evening with fellow PhDs and Postdocs.

We hope to see you all,

Best regards,
Fysikum PhD council board