[Inparanoid] Fwd: Inparanoid file output format

Nadeesha Rajapaksha rajapakshant at slu.edu
Tue Nov 15 21:22:20 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying to do QuickParanaoid run for few organisms using Inparanoid
output file. I have done this earlier using my own inparanoid output file
version called sqltable. file which has the exact format of data what
QuickParanoid is expecting. I am trying to use Inparanoid files generated
by Phytozomev.11 for my Quickparanoid analysis,  the problem is their
inparanoid files data format is different. It is similar to table. file
that Inparanoid generated.

Is there any way that I can use this table.file as a input to the
Quickparanoid?

Thank you very much

Nadeesha