[Prokom-at-eks.su.se] This company is On Immediate Bounce Alert

Archie Gibbons kymspringer at psci.net
Sat Oct 13 19:26:19 CEST 2012

Hello Traders:

Today was an amazing trading day for E_W_R_L we had a high of $.12 and
at the close we are up 26 percent. If you placed tenthousand dollars you
would now have $12600, not bad.

Trade Date: Fri, October 12th
Name: Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc.
Stock: E_W_R_L
It is now: $.104
Long Term Target: .25
Advice: Strong Buy

NEWSWIRE Wednesday, Oct 10, 2012 (NASDAQ: E_W_R_L) Green Energy
Renewable Solutions Inc Enters Joint Venture Accord With eCycling
America

Electronic Components ewaste is one of the most rapidly rising waste
issues worldwide. Illegal disposal of e-leftovers produces massive
volumes of lethal remains being dumped in garbadge dumps and leaking
into aquifer. ECycling America has been created to address these
problems within the America, and to provide world class ewaste and white
ware reutilizing. This is a dignified cause and a great business mod el.

Lucrative Stock E_W_R_L Its valuated to get to 0.40 price pps! CALL YOUR
BROKER and PURCHASE 30000 shres. Make easily 300 percent in a day!
Activity commences Oct, 12.