[Prokom-at-eks.su.se] It makes new high, may continue to rally

crystalide at ost-west.ru crystalide at ost-west.ru
Wed Aug 21 14:37:31 CEST 2013

Are you making money purchasing this deal yet? I cashed 11 percent in
one day! Obtained $13000 made $1430 in one day. The symbol name is:
M_O_NK, the corporation is MONARCHY RESOURCES INC. They just released their
promotion distribution yesterday and the symbol value is moving daily.
Apparently M_O_NK receives nice Very Interesting Deal award on the Twitter.
It's because traders are happy about this deal to make $$$. I chose to
receive 11 percent daily before the promotion goes. Do you? Go profiting
big dollars asap! Trade 98000 shares of M_O_NK on Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013
and profit easy $2587 everyday!